Welcome to the ECEIM page, for and about, Diplomates
• List of diplomates.
• Update your contact info (xls).
• Submit ECEIM exam questions (Dipl only) (pdf)
• Re-accreditation for diplomates.
From January 2001 (and therefore from the inception of the ECEIM) the European Board of Veterinary Specialisation requires that all Diplomates of the various European Colleges (including de facto and invited Diplomates) be re-accredited every five years. There are no exemptions from the requirement. It is the responsibility of each diplomate to submit his/her credentials to the Chair of the Education and Credentials Committee for re-accreditation before 30 June on the year their re-accreditation is due.
Click here for all information on re-accreditation of Diplomates.
• ECEIM Consensus statement
• List of all ECEIM fees.
List of relevant downloadable documents
• Re-evaluation form
• List of approved journals
• List of international conferences